Short Term Cover Insurance
Do you require temporary cover? It's quick and easy and can be done online in a matter of minutes. So no matter what your need or state of urgency, we have the cover that suits you!
We've teamed up with Tempcover.com the UK's largest temporary and short term insurance provider to offer you a quick and easy solution.
Who can we help?
- When you want to lend your car to a friend or visitor for a short period
- When you need to borrow a car or van from work or a colleague
- When you are offered a courtesy car by a garage and are then told to insure it yourself
- To get extra practice before your driving test in your parent's car
- If you need to borrow a car to get you to or from university
- To release an impounded vehicle
- The vehicle must be UK registered and appear on the DVLA database
- Drivers must hold a full UK or EU driving licence, or a provisional UK driving licence
- Cover not available for modified vehicles (other than modified for disability)
- Minimum vehicle value £500, maximum vehicle value £65,000