Whilst your landlord will be insuring the building, they will not be providing cover for your contents and personal possessions. The choice of home insurance can appear mind-boggling and where do you start? Is it clear what you're buying when you're online? Does the call centre queue seem interminable? Its not hard to see why it pays to speak to Manor Insurance.
We've been offering home insurance for over 25 years ensuring the cover we offer meets the needs and demands of you, our clients. After all, your home is probably your biggest asset, it's important the insurance is right.
We recognise that insurance is probably a bind on your time so we will do the hard work for you. We'll review over 40 different schemes for you saving an awful lot of time on the phone. We'll explain to you what is covered and what is not, explaining the small print before you commit to buy.
- Household furniture and general contents
- Computers, including laptops, and tablets
- Mobile phones
- Bicycles and sporting equipment
- Housing Association tenants
- Private tenants
- Students at university
- House shares
Let us review your insurance and offer the right policy for you.
What do we offer?
Listening to you we'll identify your needs and demands to make sure you are fully protected. Manor Insurance Services offer:
- Flexibility – we are happy to offer cover for the more unusual home or a typical 3 bed semi. Maybe you have a holiday home or you're insuring an empty property pending sale.
- Sound, impartial advice – we're not tied to any one insurer - we work for you ensuring your needs and demands are met.
- Personal contact – we're not a call centre and never will be. When you call Manor Insurance you'll be speaking to our team in Hastings.
- Expert knowledge – all our trained staff hold Chartered Insurance Institute qualifications
- Award winning service – we'll treat you as we would wish to be treated. Our Directors are fanatical about client satisfaction which has led to our receiving local and national awards for our customer service.
Let us review your insurance with no obligation
We're happy to review your insurance for you. Whether your current policy is due for renewal, or you may be moving home, simply call us on 0800 092 4383 or 01424 718790 and we'll be glad to offer you our best quote.
Manor Insurance Services have been providing professional advice since 1990. We've built our reputation by paying personal attention to our clients' requirements and providing cost effective insurance solutions.