Charities and not for profit organisations have insurance needs like no others. You range from a registered charity with full time staff and fund raisers to an individual holding a table sale for a good cause. That is why it is important to deal with a broker who understands and who offers specialist policies to suit
We recognise that Charity Trustees may not be insurance experts so we will "hold your hand” and ensure you understand any policy we arrange for you and how it protects you against the risks you face.
What's more you'll be dealing with a broker who gives back to the community. One of our directors has been President of the Lions Club of Hastings twice whilst another volunteers at St Michael's Hospice. Our company and staff support British Heart Foundation, Macmillan, Hastings Beetles Day, Hastings Pirate Day plus many other charity and community events.
What do we offer?
Listening to you we'll identify your needs and demands to make sure you are fully protected. Manor Insurance Services offer:
- Flexibility – from a policy for a one day event to a full charity combined insurance
- Sound, impartial advice – we’re not tied to any one insurer – we work for you ensuring your needs and demands are met.
- Personal contact – we’re not a call centre and never will be. You'll have a dedicated account executive ensuring support is on hand throughout the policy term.
- Expert knowledge – all our trained staff hold Chartered Insurance Institute qualifications
- Award winning service – we’ll treat you as we would wish to be treated. Our Directors are fanatical about client satisfaction which has led to our receiving local and national awards for our customer service.
Let us review your insurance with no obligation
We’re happy to review your insurance for you – over the phone or with a personal visit – you decide. We’ll look at the risks your charity faces and discuss the options available to insure these. We’ll then provide a full quotation – all with no cost to yourself.
Manor Insurance Services have been providing professional advice since 1990. We've built our reputation by paying personal attention to our clients' requirements and providing cost effective insurance solutions.